Just a quick note to let you know that registration for my 2017 Slim, Sexy, & Smart™ program is open!
I’m going to teach you everything you need to know about healthy habits in 21 days flat.
Click here to register for the program. Registration is now open (so you early birds can plan ahead!) and closes December 31st. The program will officially start on January 9th.
I created this program to answer all of your burning questions about how and what you should actually be eating. (Hint: It’s probably not what you think.)
No cleansing, no detoxing, no dieting; just plain good-old-fashion healthy eating & good nutrition.
This program is entirely in a private facebook group to complete at your own pace.
The total program value is well over $600 + –I figured I’d give you the way better end of the deal and sell it for as low as I can go – $150. (This is my cost and what I consider the “good-friend-and-family discount) 🙂
If you need a reminder of all the awesome stuff you get read it here.
Let’s start 2017 putting you on the path of becoming the best version of yourself possible.
Be Merry & Healthy,
It’s the same story every year where we tell ourselves were going to lose weight.
10 Tips to Keep Yourself on Track
1. Pump up your energy. Make sure you’re getting enough of sleep, exercise and proper nutrition to fuel your body.
2. Set Goals. Set goals that have meaning to you and that surround you with energy.
3. Be Specific. Losing weight is not a specific goal. Instead, say “Losing 10 pounds in 60 days” works much better.
4. Start with Small Steps. Don’t go to extremes like eating only lettuce or running a marathon. Instead, make a plan that works with your schedule and is realistic and achievable.
5. Track Your Goals. Set up a detailed weekly calendar with reminders to help you stay on track.
6. Rewards. Reward yourself with something you value and can afford.
7. Be Accountable. Check in with a friend, trainer, health coach, or loved one will make you think twice about giving up.
8. Remove Temptation. Allow yourself a little wiggle room like sharing a dessert, but don’t keep junk food visibly in your sight.
9. Visualization. Surround yourself with images and words that motivate you.
10. Believe in yourself. If others who have gone through addiction and trama, you can change too. Focus your thinking on new behaviors.
Cheers for a better YOU,