I would like to share with you 10 Tactics For A Less-stress Lifestyle plus don’t forget to RSVP for the Free Event at the end of this email.
Think about which ones you are going to incorporate, so you can start experiencing less stress in your everyday life.
1. Develop a realistic, positive attitude. Learn to accept the things you can’t change.
2. Simplify your schedule to allow more time for daily commitments and tasks. Avoid trying to do too much.
3. Clean up clutter. Then get into the habit of putting things away or ridding of them promptly.
4. Exercise regularly. Aim for 30 minutes a day, five days a week. Turn up your radio and start dancing!
5. Eat right. Foods high in protein, vitamin C, B vitamins, and vitamin A protect us from the effects of stress.
6. Get seven to nine hours of sleep each night. That’s what experts recommend for adults to be at their best both physically and mentally.
7. Make time for yourself each day. Read, listen to music, doing a craft project, pursue a hobby – whatever you find fun and relaxing.
8. Develop a support network of people you can count on for help.
9. Talk things out. Don’t hold in feelings of anger, joy, hurt, sadness, and excitement. If necessary, seek help from a counselor or therapist.
10. Meditate 10 minutes before you start your day to get in a relaxed state of mind. Also, in the evening is a good time to calm down your mind before you turn in for the night.
Place these oils in a diffuser OR mix with fractionated coconut oil in a roller bottle.
I hope these tactics will create more balance and leading a happy, healthy, productive life.
P.S. Want to learn more about essential oils? RSVP for this informative online facebook event!
Stress can definitely take its toll on our bodies in many ways – physically, emotionally and mentally.
I find that when I feel like I don’t have the time to slow down, is actually when I need it the most!
It’s important to take some downtime and take care of YOU. You not only deserve it, but when you’re feeling rested and recharged, you can accomplish more and support others better. It’s not selfish because you’ll actually have more of you to give.
Here is a list to get you started – 22 simple tips to take care of YOU. Pick one that you can start with today – and then remember to do something that brings you joy or makes you feel more centered or relaxed every day (even if that means for just 5 minutes).
- Get enough sleep
- Take the time to prioritize your day each morning (what are the top 2 -3 things you want to get done today?).
- Remember to schedule tasks/appointments, events as evenly as possible throughout the week.
- Reduce time on the computer and TV
- Take deep breaths during the day
- Eat slower
- Connect with family and friends
- Take a vacations (or ‘staycation’)
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
- Make time for yourself – enjoy a hobby or activity
- Read a book or watch a movie
- Speak to yourself more kindly
- Listen to music
- Open your windows and blinds during the day
- Focus on your goals
- Enjoy a hot bath
- Meditate, pray and/or do yoga
- Get a massage or facial
- Go on a walk
- Focus on the positive
- Keep a gratitude journal
“Find what makes your heart sing and create your own music”
~ Mac Anderson
We All Want To Be Healthy & Feel More Amazing, Right? Get updates here.