- You have better sleep
- Your skin is glowing
- You are waking up without bags under your eyes
- You are feeling less bloated
- You are walking through the day feeling lighter with every step
- You are eating foods that maybe once called inflammation or some kind of allergic reaction
- You’re looking forward to the next day
- You’re laughing more with your friends
- You’re dreaming bigger
- You’re carving out time within your day that is just for you
Renew in 24 Hours
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly and place in pot with water and turmeric or curry
- powder, if using.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork.
- Steam broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower for 6 minutes.
- Chop spinach, parsley, and red pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together quinoa, steamed vegetables, spinach, red pepper, and parsley.
- Add the raw seeds and drizzle with lemon juice, sea salt, cayenne pepper, and oil.
It’s never just about the food on our plate. Helpful Tips for Self-Care:
- Cuddle up with your favorite blanket, and put a heating pad on your tummy to improve digestion.
- Brew a cup of tea and add your favorite local honey
- Do self-massage each night with coconut oil and your favorite essential oil on your feet and hands.
- Look in the mirror each day and tell yourself, “I love you”
FREE Diffuser! Isn’t this gorgeous!?!?
Visit my facebook page to get all the details on how to get the Willow Forest Diffuser for free!
I would like to share with you 10 Tactics For A Less-stress Lifestyle plus don’t forget to RSVP for the Free Event at the end of this email.
Think about which ones you are going to incorporate, so you can start experiencing less stress in your everyday life.
1. Develop a realistic, positive attitude. Learn to accept the things you can’t change.
2. Simplify your schedule to allow more time for daily commitments and tasks. Avoid trying to do too much.
3. Clean up clutter. Then get into the habit of putting things away or ridding of them promptly.
4. Exercise regularly. Aim for 30 minutes a day, five days a week. Turn up your radio and start dancing!
5. Eat right. Foods high in protein, vitamin C, B vitamins, and vitamin A protect us from the effects of stress.
6. Get seven to nine hours of sleep each night. That’s what experts recommend for adults to be at their best both physically and mentally.
7. Make time for yourself each day. Read, listen to music, doing a craft project, pursue a hobby – whatever you find fun and relaxing.
8. Develop a support network of people you can count on for help.
9. Talk things out. Don’t hold in feelings of anger, joy, hurt, sadness, and excitement. If necessary, seek help from a counselor or therapist.
10. Meditate 10 minutes before you start your day to get in a relaxed state of mind. Also, in the evening is a good time to calm down your mind before you turn in for the night.
Place these oils in a diffuser OR mix with fractionated coconut oil in a roller bottle.
I hope these tactics will create more balance and leading a happy, healthy, productive life.
P.S. Want to learn more about essential oils? RSVP for this informative online facebook event!
3 Ingredient Lip Moisturizer (All-Natural)
Have you ever looked at the ingredients in store-bought lip moisturizers? I will cringe at them, which is why I came up with my own recipe.
Heal and protect your lips with this easy recipe. Melt all 3 ingredients and place in glass jars. Add your essential oil drops and place in fridge to set. Once set, put one in your purse and the rest you can give as gifts.
For more ideas like these, subscribe at www.SharonHolisticLiving.com
You may be feeling stuck in your life or living pay check to pay check, but know that if you change your thoughts you can change your life.
Have you ever wanted to achieve something so bad, but gave up? Were you lacking direction? If only you had a mentor or someone to help you get there to show you the way. Maybe you’re not sure how to get there.
I lived it and once was there too. I had to climb the ladder to reach the top and it wasn’t pretty or easy. I worked in the fast food industry while going to college at nights. I would sleep whenever I could find the opportunity. But, I was determined to get my accounting degree and create a better life for myself.
I finally got there and the journey to get there was the best part. It was an inspiring and challenging journey that I will never forget. I made mistakes along the way, but that is all part of the process. Once I reached one of the top positions in my company, there was something missing.
I always was passionate about health and wellness growing up. My mind and body took a toll with stress and working in an office environment. Everyone would come to work sick and working long hours was stressful. I knew I wanted to do something in the health and wellness field and that was when a friend shared essential oils with me. I used the essential oils to bring my mind and body back into balance. That is when I started looking at the business model as a viable business opportunity to fulfill my desire to help myself and others change their lives.
You too can help women just like yourself to become their best and create the life they want. We should be there to support each other, not knock each other down. When you join my team, you are family. I promise to offer you the support you need to create a life and business of your dreams.
If you think this sounds like you and are ready to create the life you want (financial & time freedom!), then I’m excited to start this journey with you.
TAKE A MINUTE TO FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION
Looking forward to talking with you,
We are all busy, some of us have careers, Super Mom, and life can certainly be a juggling act. These are my set of rules that I follow strictly and religiously and you can get that same feeling if you apply these to your life. Here are my top organizational tips to get it all done and not be frazzled.
1. Write everything down. Don’t count on your brain cells to remember it for you. Put everything in your calendar whether it’s on your computer or your mobile phone.
2. Use your notes and reminder app’s on your mobile phone. It’s perfect to make grocery lists, doctor appointments, kids activities, and even that nail color you love at the salon.
3. Paper calendar on my desk. Write down all activities on paper. You may be wondering why you would do this. The value is seeing your month at a glance, so you can see where you can give yourself a break. This will help you to create balance in your life. It’s a great visualization tool for you because you’re not going to be able to see it when your only looking at one day on your phone.
4. Schedule sleep. This is also known as beauty sleep! You will look and feel like a million bucks. Strive for 7-9 hours a night.
5. Learn to say “No”. This two letter word is hard to say, but is the most freeing. If you’re not taking time for yourself you can’t take care of anyone else.
6. Prioritize exercise, healthy eating and quiet time. It’s so important to have lifestyle habits that create a productive and healthy life. Take some time to schedule in exercise and prepare healthy meals. Rejuvenate with having some silence without all the electronics. Read a book or meditate, while diffusing your favorite essential oil.
7. Declutter your life. Wasting time trying to find things is so unproductive. Have a designated place for your things. I can’t tell you how much time I spent trying to find my keys or glasses.
I hope these tips will create better planning, balance and leading a happy, healthy, productive life. With these tips you will become more efficient in getting things done as a Mom, spouse and as an individual.
Go out there and Be Prepared to take on what life throws at you. Let’s keep in touch, don’t forget to subscribe.
Looking ahead at the new year, I hope 2016 will be even more exciting for you. If you are ready to Jumpstart your Essential Oil Journey, be sure to grab my soon to be released 7 Day Virtual Course.
Here’s a sneak peek at what we will be covering in the course:
Day 1: Application 101
Day 2: Recipes for You and Your Home
Day 3: Detoxification
Day 4: Natural Beauty Regimen
Day 5: Makeover Your Gym Bag
Day 6: Home Cleaning
Day 7: Your Action Plan
Let’s keep in touch, don’t forget to LIKE my Facebook Page.
Cheers to the New Year!
Cinnamon helps you to maintain a Healthy Immune System. It’s considered a “Hot” oil, so a little goes a long way.
Here are some ways to incorporate Cinnamon oil into your daily life:
1. Mix a drop of cinnamon oil and raw, organic honey into hot water. Sip & Enjoy!
2. Add a burst of flavor to your coffee. Wakey, Wakey!
3. Mix into butters, yogurt or cheese spreads to enhance the flavor.
4. Don’t forget about adding it to your fruit juices and ciders.
5. Protein shake with Cinnamon? Oh Yeah!!!
6. Add cinnamon oil to an empty capsule (supplement) and swallow with 8 oz. of water.
What are some ways you like to use Cinnamon Oil for? Leave a comment below.
Live, Life, Love,
It’s almost time for the kids to go Back to School, so now is the time to take an inventory of your Essential Oils. Essential oils used regularly as part of your child’s routine will help boost their immune system from those pesky germs and may help improve their concentration.
Here are 6 Must Have’s to use throughout the day:
Peppermint: If you’ve ever inhaled a bottle of doTERRA peppermint oil, you know it instantly perks you up. This oil is great for the morning and afternoon time when the kids are doing their homework. I like to call it the “homework helper” oil!
Wild Orange: This oil is uplifting to the mind and body. Simply place a couple drops in a diffuser 30 minutes before the kids wake up.
Citrus Bliss: Positively affects mood with energizing and refreshing properties. This oil is a blend of Wild Orange peel, Lemon peel, Grapefruit peel, Mandarin peel, Bergamot peel, Tangerine peel, Clementine peel and Vanilla Bean Absolute. O La La!
On Guard: Supports a healthy immune system and has an energizing, uplifting aroma, which is the reason it’s a Must Have. This is one oil that is diffusing in my home all throughout the Fall and Winter months. This oil is a blend of Wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
Lavender: For a good night’s sleep place on bottom’s of feet and a couple drops on their pillow case. Night, Night, Sleep tight.
Serenity: If there was one oil that I could not live without, it would have to be Serenity. This oil helps to calm the kids down before bedtime by diffusing it 30 minutes before bedtime. This oil is a blend featuring Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Hawaiian Sandalwood, and vanilla bean.
Hello! If you’re new to essential oils, you’re probably wondering what they are. At first, I thought they were to make your house smell good. BOY, was I wrong! I quickly discovered these powerful oils are so much more than that.
My first purchase was a bottle of Lavender oil because it smelled so good and I was having trouble sleeping at night. I would place a drop on the bottoms of my feet each night. It actually worked! My sleep was so good that I couldn’t believe I was sleeping so much better than I had in a long time. After that experience, I decided to dive right in.
Best decision I ever made.
My family used the oils for headaches, toe fungus ( I know TMI!), aches & pains, sleep, and I can go on and on about the many ways to use them.
If I had to pick my favorite Essential Oil, it would have to be Lavender.
If you’ve ever walked by a lavender bush, you would know what I’m talking about!
Here are my favorite 3 ways I like to use it:
Sweet Dreams: Simply place drops of Lavender on your pillow at night….inhale the magic. It helps you to get a better night’s rest with a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
Seize the Oats: For a natural scrub, fill a baby food jar with oatmeal and add in 5-8 drops of lavender oil. Wet your face, apply scrub, and get your glow on!
In the Zone: Your mind is spinning in all different directions, your muscles are tight. Sound familiar? Add a few drops to your warm bath and soak for 10-15 minutes. Feel your stress go away.
I want the best for me and my family and you should too. Natural solutions aren’t just for life’s emergencies. These little powerful oils have been a wonderful blessing in my life and I never would have known about it if someone hadn’t thought to share it with me.
Let’s Get Started!