Category Archives: Rock Your Business
You may be feeling stuck in your life or living pay check to pay check, but know that if you change your thoughts you can change your life.
Have you ever wanted to achieve something so bad, but gave up? Were you lacking direction? If only you had a mentor or someone to help you get there to show you the way. Maybe you’re not sure how to get there.
I lived it and once was there too. I had to climb the ladder to reach the top and it wasn’t pretty or easy. I worked in the fast food industry while going to college at nights. I would sleep whenever I could find the opportunity. But, I was determined to get my accounting degree and create a better life for myself.
I finally got there and the journey to get there was the best part. It was an inspiring and challenging journey that I will never forget. I made mistakes along the way, but that is all part of the process. Once I reached one of the top positions in my company, there was something missing.
I always was passionate about health and wellness growing up. My mind and body took a toll with stress and working in an office environment. Everyone would come to work sick and working long hours was stressful. I knew I wanted to do something in the health and wellness field and that was when a friend shared essential oils with me. I used the essential oils to bring my mind and body back into balance. That is when I started looking at the business model as a viable business opportunity to fulfill my desire to help myself and others change their lives.
You too can help women just like yourself to become their best and create the life they want. We should be there to support each other, not knock each other down. When you join my team, you are family. I promise to offer you the support you need to create a life and business of your dreams.
If you think this sounds like you and are ready to create the life you want (financial & time freedom!), then I’m excited to start this journey with you.
TAKE A MINUTE TO FILL OUT THIS APPLICATION
Looking forward to talking with you,
We are all busy, some of us have careers, Super Mom, and life can certainly be a juggling act. These are my set of rules that I follow strictly and religiously and you can get that same feeling if you apply these to your life. Here are my top organizational tips to get it all done and not be frazzled.
1. Write everything down. Don’t count on your brain cells to remember it for you. Put everything in your calendar whether it’s on your computer or your mobile phone.
2. Use your notes and reminder app’s on your mobile phone. It’s perfect to make grocery lists, doctor appointments, kids activities, and even that nail color you love at the salon.
3. Paper calendar on my desk. Write down all activities on paper. You may be wondering why you would do this. The value is seeing your month at a glance, so you can see where you can give yourself a break. This will help you to create balance in your life. It’s a great visualization tool for you because you’re not going to be able to see it when your only looking at one day on your phone.
4. Schedule sleep. This is also known as beauty sleep! You will look and feel like a million bucks. Strive for 7-9 hours a night.
5. Learn to say “No”. This two letter word is hard to say, but is the most freeing. If you’re not taking time for yourself you can’t take care of anyone else.
6. Prioritize exercise, healthy eating and quiet time. It’s so important to have lifestyle habits that create a productive and healthy life. Take some time to schedule in exercise and prepare healthy meals. Rejuvenate with having some silence without all the electronics. Read a book or meditate, while diffusing your favorite essential oil.
7. Declutter your life. Wasting time trying to find things is so unproductive. Have a designated place for your things. I can’t tell you how much time I spent trying to find my keys or glasses.
I hope these tips will create better planning, balance and leading a happy, healthy, productive life. With these tips you will become more efficient in getting things done as a Mom, spouse and as an individual.
Go out there and Be Prepared to take on what life throws at you. Let’s keep in touch, don’t forget to subscribe.
As a business owner it’s important to keep customer relationships strong. If you have not heard from your customer or they have not placed an order, why not send them a note. Think about how they would feel if they opened up their mailbox and received your handwritten note. It would definitely make them feel special and in turn would keep the connection alive in your business.
Another way to help your business grow is to send thank you cards telling them how much you appreciate their business. If you can afford it, include a sample of your new product. This can lead to even more sales. People are more likely to buy from those they know and trust.
If you have specials you offer as part of your business, most likely they aren’t going to know about them. The open rate on newsletters is very low, even though it’s cost effective. Sometimes just sending them a note about your upcoming specials may help to boost your business.
Can you think of anything else to add? If so, please comment below.
Welcome! Your event is an exciting time and it’s when you will officially introduce your business to the world! The purpose of your first event to to generate interest, leads, bookings and introducing them to the product. Don’t worry if everyone doesn’t buy something that first time. Your event is all about preparation, so here are some helpful tips:
1. Hold three events over a period of 2 days for 2 hours each. For example, you may want to have an event on Friday evening from 6-8, Saturday 12-2pm, and 6-8pm. This allows flexibility that someone may be available as everyone seems to be very busy these days.
2. You will want to set up a nice display with a tablecloth, stand to display your oils, flowers (optional), cotton squares to put a drop of oil on it so people are not accidentally touching their noses on the bottle when smelling.
3. You will want to invite everyone you know using email, text, phone, mail, evite, and social media.
- Kid’s contacts
You will want to follow-up with everyone you invited a week in advance and then the day before the event.
4. Kits make it easy to introduce family and friends. It typically includes ISSUES OF MAGAZINES, SAMPLE BOTTLES OF ESSENTIAL OILS and INVITATION CARDS.
5. Finally! I want to share with you a secret. The secret is in the follow-up. You will want to follow-up with your leads within 24 hours to get a firm date on the calendar. Be sure to send each guest a personal note whether they purchased or not. They came to your event and supported you and you never know if they are interested in holding an event of their own.
Be sure to let your mentor know when you have your first event scheduled so they can help you with any questions.
Cheers to your success!