Renew in 24 Hours
- You have better sleep
- Your skin is glowing
- You are waking up without bags under your eyes
- You are feeling less bloated
- You are walking through the day feeling lighter with every step
- You are eating foods that maybe once called inflammation or some kind of allergic reaction
- You’re looking forward to the next day
- You’re laughing more with your friends
- You’re dreaming bigger
- You’re carving out time within your day that is just for you
Renew in 24 Hours
Superfood & Sassy Smoothie (Serves 1)
¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk, hemp milk, or rice
½ cup frozen mixed berries
1 teaspoon ground flax seeds
1 teaspoon ground chia seeds
1 handful of fresh spinach
~ 10 walnuts and 1 green apple
Orange Arugula Salad (Serves 2)
1 cup arugula
2 cups spinach
2 oranges, peeled and sliced
½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1 avocado, diced
1-2 tablespoons tahini or olive oil
Place the arugula and spinach in a large bowl. Top
with cherry tomatoes,
oranges, avocado, and pine nuts. Toss with tahini
or olive oil.
½ cup berries of choice
Veggie Bowl Serves 1 (double the recipe for 2 people)
½ cup quinoa or brown rice
1 cup water
1 cup broccoli, coarsely chopped
1 cup cauliflower, coarsely chopped
1 cup carrots, peeled, diced, and coarsely chopped
1 cup spinach, coarsely chopped
1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
¼ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
juice of ½ a lemon
sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
drizzle of olive oil or flax oil
2 tablespoons turmeric or curry (optional)
- Rinse quinoa thoroughly and place in pot with water and turmeric or curry
- powder, if using.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat, and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and allow to sit for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork.
- Steam broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower for 6 minutes.
- Chop spinach, parsley, and red pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together quinoa, steamed vegetables, spinach, red pepper, and parsley.
- Add the raw seeds and drizzle with lemon juice, sea salt, cayenne pepper, and oil.
Serve cold or warm.
Drink chamomile tea with lemon and raw honey
It’s never just about the food on our plate. Helpful Tips for Self-Care:
- Cuddle up with your favorite blanket, and put a heating pad on your tummy to improve digestion.
- Brew a cup of tea and add your favorite local honey
- Do self-massage each night with coconut oil and your favorite essential oil on your feet and hands.
- Look in the mirror each day and tell yourself, “I love you”
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What are some other ways you like to Renew Yourself?