8 Ways to Fit in Fitness
Each time you move you burn calories, and by the end of the day, these add up. Here are easy ways to “fit in” extra movement at home.
- Turn cleaning your home into a workout. Put on music and dance while you vacuum or dust to help you get moving.
- Home a lot? Consider buying a treadmill or stationary bike. Read or watch TV while you exercise.
- Wash your car by hand, rather than take it to a car wash.
- During TV commercials, get active. Dance around, march, or do jumping jacks in place.
- Do sit-ups or crunches while watching TV.
- Enjoy an after-dinner walk with friends or family. If the conversation’s good, the time will go by quick.
- Sneak in some before-work exercise by getting up half an hour earlier each morning for a jog or walk.
- Walk the dog! You won’t find a happier companion. No dog? Perhaps your neighbor will let you walk theirs.
What are some ways you fit exercise into your day? Join me on Facebook!
Stay fit & healthy,