Monthly Archives: May 2015
These nifty little roller balls are packed with relaxation, energy, balance, and confidence. A blend of essential oils and fractionated coconut oil makes the perfect recipe to combat your symptoms.
AND did I mention they smell Amazing!!!
The basic recipe is 5-10 drops of each oil and fill remaining with fractioned coconut oil. I always start with 5 drops of each oil then inhale and see if I need to add more to get the perfect scent I like.
1. RENEW BALANCE – Bergamot, Vetiver, Patchouli, and Ginger. Apply behind knees and on the wrist.
2. INNER CONFIDENCE – Sandalwood, Patchouli, Orange, Ginger, Bergamot, and Ylang Ylang. Apply on sacrum and lower abdomen.
3. ENERGY – Patchouli, Orange, & Peppermint. This helps to reduce anxiety and have a positive, energetic attitude. Apply behind ears, back of neck, or wrists.
4. RELAXATION – Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh, and Sandalwood. This blend is healing and relaxes the worn mind. It’s anti-aging and rejuvenating. Apply to bottoms of feet.
Hope you give these a try! What are your favorite blends?
Disclaimer: These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. DoTerra products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Pregnant or lactating women or persons with known medical conditions should consult a physician prior to the use of any doTERRA products.
26 SECONDS is all it takes for chemicals in your personal care products to enter your bloodstream. Have you ever wanted to try an all-natural beauty recipe and thought it takes too much time? Well… I’m here to tell you it’s easier than you think.
With the weather getting warmer, it’s time to combat those dry areas (knees, elbows, bottoms of feet or over your entire body). You deserve to give yourself some self-care with this easy recipe. I even recommend you use it on your hands!
The Primary Benefits of Cinnamon are:
- Promotes circulation
- Maintains a healthy immune system
- Helps alleviate sore muscles and joints
The Fractionated Coconut Oil and Cinnamon Essential Oil can be found here. Making scrubs are easy and fun to try different scents with essential oils. What are some of your favorite essential oil scents?
Keeping it real!
Source: DoTerra tools