Who has time to cook?
Most times I find it difficult to cook, but found ways to eat healthy without spending hours cooking & baking. If it takes me less than 30 minutes, than I’m all for it.
Here are some ideas I use on a daily basis:
1. Drink smoothies for breakfast
2. Throw a salad together in minutes with your favorite ingredients (nuts, seeds, sprouts, tomatoes, avocado, chicken)
3. Warm soup in my vitamixer
4. Fish on the grill w/veggies (wrap in foil/drizzle with lemon)
5. Tuna wrap (tuna, homemade mayo, sprouts, lettuce, tomatoes)
What are some of your quick & easy, go-to meals or snacks?